Dockside Bistro’s Large Party Policy
- For parties the size of six or larger a credit card number is required to hold the banquet room. No charges are applied to the card unless the reservation does not show up on the intended date. If the party is a no show a $20/person charge is applied to the final headcount given.
- If the large party would like to cancel their reservations a 24-hr. notice is required.
- A 48-hr. notice is requested for any important changes to the party size, time of reservation, and requests.
- A large party menu can be offered if requested and is mandatory for a party over the size of ten people. This menu is a limited version of our regular menu. If requested the food order for the party can be decided upon before the service of the party.
- For a party the size of ten or more a minimum of $500 is required to be spent.
- For parties larger than six peoples an automatic gratuity of 20% will be charged to the bill.
- If there are any dietary restrictions or allergies, please make them aware a week in advance so that we can better serve our guests.
- The room comfortably seats sixteen people and is equipped with a television and a projector screen if needed (we do not have a projector). The television is HDMI compatible and a double ended HDMI chord is on premise as well.
- If the party is larger than sixteen peoples the amount of space available within the room becomes rather limited as with our ability to serve the table effectively.
- There is a room fee of $300. This fee can be circumvented if the entire party orders entrees.
- For parties over the size of 8 separate checks are not allowed.
- If the party exceeds 24 people then a buy-out of the restaurant may be required, at this point please call the restaurant and speak with the owner. On average a minimum of $3,000 spent is required.
If you have any questions or concerns, please call Dockside Bistro at 360-956-1928 or email email@example.com.